PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
THIS STATEMENT PROVIDES GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIVACY STATEMENT OF THIS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
TANGIBLE AI LLC (collectively, “TANGIBLE AI”, “we”, “our” and “us”.) has created this privacy statement (“Statement”) in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to the privacy of the details that you provide to us when using CINDY CHATBOT via http://clients.tangibleai.com/Cindy-Impostor-Syndrome-Chatbot/index.html (“collectively “the website”), as the data controller for the purposes of the United States relevant Data Legislation, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CALOPPA), 2003, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), 2003 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016.
At TANGIBLE AI, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our website. In particular, we want you to know that we are not is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
Your Privacy is important to you and to us. So, we’ll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, TANGIBLE AI follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
We take your privacy seriously and take measures to provide all visitors and users of the website with a safe and secure environment. The Personal Information on the http://clients.tangibleai.com/Cindy-Impostor-Syndrome-Chatbot/index.html , is collected, controlled and processed by the data controller.
TANGIBLE AI LLC
PO Box 13334, La Jolla, CA 92039
United States of America.
WHAT INFORMATION CINDY CHATBOT COLLECTS
Cindy chatbot is a software application built and hosted on the web using Landbot.io platform, and stores some of the data from its interactions with the users in Google Sheets. The chatbot interacts with the user according to the algorithm designed by Tangible AI, and no human is involved in conversation with the user. However, some of the conversations might be seen and used by Tangible AI developers to improve Cindy’s conversations.
Therefore when you interface with the Cindy Chatbot, we obtain the following information:
- The chatbot retains all the messages that it receives and sends back.
- No personal information, such as name is required to interact with the chatbot; however, if the user accidentally submit personal information, it will not be cleaned out of the records. Please remember not to include personal information which may identify you when talking with Cindy.
- In case the user want to send themselves a copy of an affirmation they created, the chatbot may ask them for their email address. The email address is used solely for the purpose of sending the requested content to the user’s address
When you give feedback, or answer Cindy’s questions you may include information about yourself, your hobbies, family, things that have happened to you, things you would like to do, your thoughts and feelings. The information you provide is your responsibility. Please remember not to include personal information which may identify you when talking with Cindy. We will use information provided in comments and questions to better understand what topics and stories people using Cindy Chatbot are interested in. We do this only to improve Cindy Chatbotand understand how it is used.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. This data is considered “non-identifying information”, as it does not personally identify you on its own. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you are using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
Analysis based on aggregated, de-identified data may be used for research and publication
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF INFORMATION
Tangible AI staff who work on Cindy may view your data whilst carrying out their jobs, all of whom have signed agreements confirming they will keep your information confidential and who are required to follow very strict guidelines around privacy and security. Our staff are carefully selected, trained and very committed to you as Cindy user.
We us this data to improve Cindy and understand how it is used. We also use aggregated, de-identified data to gain insight into trends and patterns in Impostor Syndrome that might help us to improve Cindy. We might publish our research based on this data to share our learnings with the community.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
TANGIBLE AI may process your Personal Data because:
- To provide Service to you and improve the provision of that Service.
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
HOW WE STORE DATA
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in United States, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. We only transfer data within jurisdictions subject to data protection laws that reflect our commitment to protecting the privacy of our users.
We only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services in future. While we retain this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
If you request your personal information be deleted, or where your personal information becomes no longer relevant to our operations, or if your account is determined at our discretion to have fallen into disuse, we will erase it from our system within a reasonable timeframe.
Third-party access to information
We use third-party services for:
we use some third party services in order to implement Cindy:
- Landbot.io – To implement Cindy’s dialog logic and user interface
- Google Sheets – To store certain user inputs and choices provided during the conversation.
- Google Analytics – to track Tangible AI website metrics
- Google Dialogflow – to understand user intent in open text fields
- Google Big Data Studio – to present the product analytics
- Amplitude – to collect and present product analytics
- Hyperise – to generate Cindy content
These services may access our data solely for the purpose of performing specific tasks on our behalf. We do not share any personally identifying information with them without your explicit consent. We do not give them permission to disclose or use any of our data for any other purpose.
We will refuse government and law enforcement requests for data if we believe a request is too broad or unrelated to its stated purpose. However, we may cooperate if we believe the requested information is necessary and appropriate to comply with legal process, to protect our own rights and property, to protect the safety of the public and any person, to prevent a crime, or to prevent what we reasonably believe to be illegal, legally actionable, or unethical activity.
We do not otherwise share or supply personal information to third parties. We do not sell or rent your personal information to marketers or third parties.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. TANGIBLE AI aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TANGIBLE AI relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).